Thursday 3 April 2014

Meyrick Masterpiece

I have finally returned from a year long hiatus on blogging and in that time there have been some real MCM gems come onto the market in the Banyule region. Late last year I was contacted by the proud and excited new owners of 18 Meyrick Crescent, Viewbank. Although I wasnt blogging last year, I was certainly keeping an eye on the local property market and I must admit, Meyrick was one of my favourite homes in the area so I was thrilled when AN contacted me saying that she loved the blog and would be happy to see her new house featured!
Love that butterfly roof and the highlight windows above...

Potential Plus in the family room with asymmetrical fireplace, exposed beams & highlight windows all around.
The house was architect designed in the late 1960's and has been extended and modified since then. I believe the new owners are looking to do a small renovation highlighting those fabulous Modernist bones which is exactly what we hope for here at Banyule Modern!
Quirky entrance detail to family room (hard to see in pics). All images courtesy Miles Real Estate

No comments:

Post a Comment