Thursday 17 April 2014

Fin - Land

Last year MR and I looked through this potential packed property at 37 Finlayson Street, Rosanna. I love the Golflinks/Elliston Estate and while this home is probably not one of the original Merchant Builder homes, I thought it had a lot going for it. Unfortunately I couldn't get MR over the line, despite my rough and ready rendering of how I would renovate the living spaces (it did need a lot of work). And so our search for the perfect Mid-Century home continues....
Soaring Roof Lines
Timber lined cathedral ceilings inside

'Before' RBID hypothetical 'make-over'
My rough photoshop rendering - AFTER RBID hypothetical 'make-over' (New floor tiles, replace joinery doors in kitchen, new paint colour scheme throughout and new mid-century style pendant light fittings)
All images courtesy Miles Real Estate


No comments:

Post a Comment